Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

My favourite Character,Jean Valjean

       
               Despite having difficulties in choosing the novel and character at first, this assignment was enjoyable for me.I read the novel again and noticed the small details which I ignored before.I appreciate the writer.How a good novel it is ;)
 
   Les Miserables
 
 
      My favourite character is Jean Valjean from the novel,Les Miserable. He is a convict who was found guilty because of stealing a loaf of bread for his starving family.After  the prison, he is full of anger. He hates the society. But,when he meets Bishop Myrie he changes; becomes a charitable and virtuous man whose aim of living is to help people..Despite facing so many difficulties,he overcomes all of them.But his destiny is always with him.
 
 
 
To get more information about the novel, click here.
 

       



 

No comments:

Post a Comment